It’s Vacation Time! Road Trip?
Oct 8, 2015
It’s vacation time! …Road Trip?
One of the first things you should consider is transportation. When renting a vehicle for vacation, you need to consider safety, dependability and comfort… it’s not always about MPG.
Here is a quick list of the top SEVEN vehicles that offer safety, dependability and comfort for you and your family.
- Toyota Corolla – Sensible means of transportation with plenty of storage cubbies and leg room. 5 passenger – Gas Mileage: City: 26 Hwy: 34
- Volkswagen Jetta – Fun to drive, surprising amount of leg room, a good handling vehicle. 5 passenger – Gas Mileage: City: 30 Hwy: 42
- Ford Focus – Compact, convenient hatchback provides lots of luggage space, quiet cabin for long trips. 5 passenger – Gas Mileage: City: 28 Hwy: 38
- Nissan Altima – A great all-around vehicle from highway to city, reasonable cargo and cabin space. 5 passenger – Gas Mileage: City: 27 Hwy: 38
- Cadillac XTS – 304 horsepower, luxury cabin comfort, dual zone climate control, BOSE audio with IPOD connectivity. 5 passenger – Gas Mileage: City: 17 Hwy: 28
- Dodge Grand Caravan – Plenty of comfortable cabin space, second and third row folding seats, seven air bags, great for several passengers and their luggage. 7 passenger – Gas Mileage City: 17 Hwy: 25
- Chevy Traverse – Offers a car-like ride great for longer road trips, equipped with the first ever “front-center side air bag” for additional safety. 7 passenger – Gas Mileage: City: 17 Hwy: 24
Be Safe. Have Fun!